The Arms and Armour Heritage Trust has the following objectives.
1. To promote the maintenance and exhibition of collections of arms, armour and associated objects and the maintenance of a record relating to arms and armour;
2. To advance education and understanding of arms and armour, their employment, development and context;
3. To promote the efficiency of the armed forces of the Crown by such charitable means as the Trustees shall in their discretion think fit, including but not limited to:
• the promotion and protection of the health of those who are serving or have served in the armed forces through the provision of facilities, equipment or services;
• making grants to other charities who assist members of the armed forces and their dependents.